Help the immuno-oncology (IO) community empower better cancer management
Do you want to be a part of something extraordinary? You and more than 1,500 other people living with cancer have the opportunity to help the medical community to more deeply understand this disease and the potential of immunotherapy cancer management. Learn more about our clinical study, BESPOKE IO, which is currently enrolling people living with colorectal cancer, non-small cell lung cancer or melanoma.
Enroll now to help us discover a better way to manage immunotherapy treatment
Make a difference in the lives of individuals who, like you, are managing their cancer through immunotherapy. The BESPOKE IO clinical study will examine participant data and blood samples to determine the effects on clinical outcomes upon incorporating the use of Signatera into immunotherapy cancer treatment. Signatera Molecular Residual Disease (MRD) is a personalized surveillance test that is customized to reflect each patient’s unique set of tumor mutations.
The study will enroll over 1,500 patients at up to 100 clinics around the US. Natera and its collaborators will collect clinical utility and outcome data on enrolled patients for two years.
BESPOKE IO trial design and patient qualification requirements
- You are a colorectal cancer, non-small cell lung cancer or melanoma patient.
- You are clinically eligible and planned to receive an antineoplastic agent that works by immune checkpoint blockade, anti-PD-1, anti-CTLA-4 or anti-PD-L1.
- You able to tolerate blood draws from the arm
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are able to provide written consent
How Signatera Works: a personalized and tumor informed approach to MRD surveillance
A one-time analysis of both blood and tissue determines your unique set of tumor mutations.
The test is custom-built and personalized for you
Signatera detects the presence or absence of cancer each time it is ordered as part of your routine follow-up blood tests.
With BESPOKE IO, expect safety and simplicity
- You will work with your doctor and Natera to set the schedule for blood draws, whether they are in clinic or at home
- You will be asked to complete questionnaires throughout the two years of the study
- You will work with your doctor to use Signatera test reports to help guide your care plan including starting/stopping immunotherapy and additional scans if tumor is still present