Altera genomic profile report: Comprehensive patient insights in one place
- Somatic profiling that includes: RNA sequencing (call fusions with established clinical reference, detect novel fusions), introns, promoters; reporting TMB, MSI, and genes related to HRD
- FDA-approved treatments for patient-specific genomic targets, as well as novel approaches to detected targets when standard of care is exhausted
- List of clinical trials recruiting for detected genomic targets
Altera can support your therapy selection
Altera’s tumor genomic testing supports therapy selection by prioritizing potentially beneficial therapies based on a patient’s tumor biomarkers and cancer type.
Altera tumor genomic profiling offers a whole exome and transcriptome-based approach for Comprehensive Genomic Profiling (CGP) with boosted >500X coverage for 440 medically important genes. As a result, Altera provides full details on known cancer driver genes as well as less common biomarkers.
One tumor sample – two tests
With one tumor sample, you can order Altera to guide therapy selection and Signatera to monitor treatment response and disease recurrence. Enjoy the benefits of:
- Tissue preservation
- One-stop-shop ordering for two tests
- Enablement of long-term monitoring
- Ordering and results through physician portal
- Simpler logistics for patients
- Truly personalized care for your oncology patients
Have patients on immunotherapy?
Learn how Signatera could improve patient outcomes by aiding timely switching of therapies and potentially avoiding over-treatment