Hereditary cancer testing, made accessible
Empower is a genetic test for those who want to know more about their risk of developing cancer, why it might be common in their family, or want to inform treatment options following a cancer diagnosis.
Empower tests up to 53 genes associated with risk for common hereditary cancers using blood or saliva samples. Breast STAT panel results arrive in 5-7 days, with a full report in 2 weeks.
Inherited mutations can significantly increase lifetime risk for developing cancer
How it works
Actionable reports guide next steps, including:
- Detect cancer at its earliest, most treatable stage
- Identify risk-reducing medications and surgeries
- Inform surgical and therapeutic decisions following a cancer diagnosis
- Notify family members to help them proactively manage hereditary cancer risk
Making the difference for families with hereditary cancer
“Our mom isn’t here to walk us through this journey”. Hannah and Katie made proactive health plans together after learning they carry a BRCA1 mutation.
Streamlined family cancer history intake with NEVA
- Streamlined family cancer history intake with NEVA
- Providers have a single view of patient risk assessment details and all Natera test orders