Accelerate drug development in earlier treatment settings
Natera Oncology Real-World Data (RWD) Solutions is a comprehensive, multimodal clinicogenomics data platform that enables drug developers to:
Identify higher risk populations for earlier intervention
Assess treatment response and disease progression quantitatively
A multi-modal and longitudinal database
Example: Mapping the patient journey
Figure 1: ctDNA kinetics in a patient with POLE-mutant colorectal cancer9
Figure 2: Example patient overview plot depicting treatment regimens, longitudinal ctDNA analysis, and imaging
Broad representation across tumor types & stages
Rapid growth driven by Medicare and commercial reimbursement across:
- Colorectal cancer
- Breast cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Immunotherapy monitoring
Diverse representation across early and late stage cancers
Featured publications & presentations
- Huffman BM, Aushev VN, Budde GL, et al. Analysis of circulating tumor DNA to predict risk of recurrence in patients with esophageal and gastric cancers. JCO-Precision Oncology. 2022; 6:e2200420.
- Eroglu Z, Krinshpun S, Kalashnikova E, et al. Circulating tumor DNA based molecular residual disease detection for treatment monitoring in advanced melanoma patients. Cancer. 2023;129(11):1723-1734.
Posters & presentations
- Cohen S, Kasi P, Aushev VN, et al. Real-world monitoring of circulating tumor DNA reliably predicts cancer recurrence in patients with resected stages I-III colorectal cancer. ESMO, Paris, France, Sept 9-13, 2022. Mini Oral presentation (319MO)
- Cohen SA, Kasi PM, Aushev VN, et al. Kinetics of postoperative circulating cfDNA and impact on MRD detection rates in patients with resected stage I-III CRC. Oral presentation presented at ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, San Francisco, CA. Jan 19-21, 2023.
- Lander EM, Rivero-Hinojosa S, Aushev VN, et al. Tumor mutational signatures in early-onset versus average-onset colorectal cancer. Oral presentation presented at ESMO GI, Barcelona, Spain, June 28 – July 1, 2023.
How can Signatera™ support your clinical trials?
Contact us to learn more
1Kotani D, et al. Molecular residual disease and efficacy of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with colorectal cancer. Nature Medicine. 2023
2Powles T, Assaf ZA, Davarpanah N, et al. ctDNA guiding adjuvant immunotherapy in urothelial carcinoma. Nature. 2021
3Coombes C, Page K, Salari R, et al. Personalized Detection of Circulating Tumor DNA Antedates Breast Cancer Metastatic Recurrence. Clinical Cancer Research. 2019
4Magbanua MJM, Swigart LB, Wu H-T, et al. Circulating tumor DNA in neoadjuvant treated breast cancer reflects response and survival. Annals of Oncology. 2021
5Abbosh C, Birkbak N, Wilson GA, et al. Phylogenetic ctDNA analysis depicts early-stage lung cancer evolution. Nature. 2017
6Oki E, Kotani D, Nakamura Y, et al. Circulating tumor DNA dynamics as an early predictor of recurrence in patients with radically resected colorectal cancer: Updated results from GALAXY study in the CIRCULATE-Japan. ASCO, Chicago, IL. June 2-6, 2023.
7Bratman SV, et al. Personalized circulating tumor DNA analysis as a predictive biomarker in solid tumor patients treated with pembrolizumab. Nature Cancer. 2020.
8Magbanua MJM, Swigart LB, Ahmed Z, et al. Clinical significance and biology of circulating tumor DNA in high-risk early-stage HER2-negative breast cancer receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Cancer Cell. 2023;41(6):1091-1102.
9Lutfi A, Afghan MK, Kasi PM (August 12, 2023) Circulating Tumor DNA Response and Minimal Residual Disease Assessment in DNA Polymerase Epsilon-Mutated Colorectal Cancer Undergoing Immunotherapy. Cureus 15(8): e43391. doi:10.7759/cureus.43391