Vistara™ Single-Gene NIPT
Early insights guide healthier futures
- Screen for 25 autosomal dominant and X-linked conditions across 30 genes with Vistara single-gene NIPT
- Combined incidence greater than Down syndrome1,2
- Provide clinically actionable information
- Many single-gene conditions benefit from early intervention
- Inform decisions for pregnancy and delivery management, early interventions, and patient education to ensure every child reaches their full potential
- Perform testing with ease and get clear results
- No paternal and/or egg-donor* sample necessary
- Find conditions other screening modalities would miss until after the window for critical intervention
All pregnancies can benefit from Vistara
Some scenarios where single-gene NIPT should be considered
With only one blood-draw from the mother required, ordering Vistara is simple and can be integrated into any office scenario
No errors detected in clinical validation
Vistara’s clinical validation published in Nature Medicine (Zhang et al) showed the following performance metrics:2
- >99% sensitivity
- >99% specificity
Make confident pregnancy management and early intervention decisions with performance you can trust
Vistara is an incomparable adjunct to traditional diagnostic procedures like chorionic villus sampling (CVS) and amniocentesis with:
- One of the most comprehensive Noonan panels available
- Screening for conditions not included in standard diagnostic microarray
Findings on Vistara can be confirmed using the same original diagnostic sample, no need for additional confirmatory procedures**
**Cells must be saved for additional diagnostic testing
Is Vistara right for you?
We’re here to help you find out
1Snijders, et al. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1999;13:167-170.
2Zhang J et al. Nat Med. 2019 Mar;25(3):439-447.
3Pagon RA et al., editors. GeneReviews® [Internet]. Seattle (WA): University of Washington, Seattle; 1993-2017.