Vistara™ Single-Gene NIPT
Vistara is the next evolution in NIPT, going beyond chromosomal conditions to single-gene disorders
Screened Conditions Include
- Noonan syndrome
- Osteogenesis imperfecta
- Rett syndrome
- And 21 other single-gene disorders across 30 genes
Conditions screened by Vistara have a combined incidence of 1 in 600 – higher than that of Down syndrome for pregnancies in women under 32.
No errors detected in clinical validation
Vistara’s clinical validation published in Nature Medicine (Zhang et al) showed the following performance metrics:2
- >99% sensitivity
- >99% specificity
Commercial experience has also shown no known false positives.4
Consider Vistara for:
Women who want to know as much as possible, non-invasively
Couples with male partner over 35 – 40-years-old (advanced paternal age)
Ultrasound anomalies including increased nuchal translucency and shortened long bones
Family history of hereditary conditions
Vistara is a beneficial adjunct to traditional prenatal diagnostic procedures like chorionic villus sampling (CVS) and amniocentesis
- One of the most comprehensive Noonan panels available
- Screens for conditions not included in standard diagnostic microarray
- Findings on Vistara can be confirmed using the same original diagnostic sample, additional confirmatory procedures are not needed*
*Cells must be saved for additional diagnostic testing
- Snijders, et al. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1999;13:167–170.
- Zhang J et al. Nat Med. 2019 Mar;25(3):439-447.
- Pagon RA, Adam MP, Ardinger HH, et al., editors. GeneReviews® [Internet]. Seattle (WA): University of Washington, Seattle; 1993-2017.
- Natera internal data on file.