Your Women’s Health Support Resource
At Natera™, a test is more than just a test; it’s part of an integrated experience, built around core services to support patients and providers and to make testing easy.
Support every step of the way
- Patient brochures, videos, webinars, and online content
- Pre-test genetic info sessions
- Texting program
- Broad in-network coverage
- Personalized cost estimates
- Financial access programs
- A range of ordering options
- Flexible phlebotomy options
- End-to-end remote testing
- Online results management
- Patient-friendly reports and supplements
- Interactive results delivery
- Post-test genetic info sessions and provider consultations
- Horizon Partner Auto-Enroll Program
- Spectrum Advantage Program
Horizon carrier screening and Panorama NIPT—now available entirely virtually
Enabled by our online portal, we have united online ordering with mobile phlebotomy—to deliver an end-to-end remote testing option. This means you can educate, order, track, report, and consult without patients leaving the comfort of home.
NEVA, Natera’s Educational Virtual Assistant, gives your patients easy access to interactive genetic education and guidance, 24 x 7 x 365.
Developed by our expert team of genetic counselors, NEVA can educate patients on their Horizon Carrier Screening results and perform an AI-enabled family history collection based on the latest NCCN guidelines.
Our Clinical Experts
Natera’s board-certified genetic counselors are available to support your patients with pre- and post-test genetic information sessions.