Proven to boost IVF success
Spectrum preimplantation genetic testing evaluates embryos for extra or missing chromosomes (PGT-A), single gene conditions (PGT-M), or structural rearrangements (PGT-SR), improving the chances of a healthy pregnancy.
Spectrum tests for chromosomal abnormalities and known inherited genetic condition(s). Sample collections include an embryo biopsy and parental blood/cheek swab. Most results will be returned to your doctor within 5-7 business days.
Spectrum, designed to improve the chance of a healthy pregnancy
Spectrum helps you identify the healthiest embryos during an IVF cycle. This helps reduce time to pregnancy and improve your patients’ chances for a successful pregnancy, while decreasing the chance of miscarriage or having a child with a genetic condition.
Spectrum PGT offers the following test types:
PGT-A (Aneuploidy) — including haploidy, triploidy, uniparental disomy (UPD), and deletions / duplications
PGT-M (Monogenic / Single Gene Conditions)
PGT-SR (Structural Rearrangements) — including translocations and inversions
Why choose Spectrum SNP microarray with Parental SupportTM?
Proven technology meets peace of mind and simplicity
- Spectrum is proven to increase the likelihood of a successful pregnancy. Across a range of maternal ages, pregnancy rates are higher when Spectrum is performed with IVF.
- Spectrum’s calculated accuracy for each chromosome pair is typically greater than 99%.
- Spectrum’s Parental Support bioinformatics platform is the only technology to confirm an embryo matches parental samples and detects non-embryonic DNA contamination. It can also determine parental source of a chromosomal abnormality.
- Spectrum enables simultaneous PGT-M and PGT-A testing, using a single embryo biopsy sample. PGT-SR can also be performed simultaneously with PGT-A.
Spectrum offers support you and your patients can count on
- Streamlined user experience through NateraConnect, our HIPAA-compliant provider portal
- Electronically generate an embryo manifest for enhanced quality control
- Obtain genetic counselor notes and patient results
- Track patient test status
- A Natera board-certified genetic counselor assigned to each patient to provide complimentary support through every step of the process.