Hereditary cancer testing, made accessible
Empower is a genetic test for those who want to know more about their risk for developing cancer or why it might be common in their family.
Empower tests up to 53 genes associated with risk for common hereditary cancers using blood or saliva samples. Results are delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Getting Started with the Empower Hereditary Cancer Test
How it works
Provider orders an Empower Hereditary Cancer Test.
Patient provides a blood or saliva sample.
Patient reviews their results with their provider within 2-3 weeks.
Streamlined family cancer history intake with NEVA
- Streamlined family cancer history intake with NEVA
- Providers have a single view of patient risk assessment details and all Natera test orders
Actionable reports to guide next steps
- Screenings that detect cancer at its earliest, most treatable stage
- Risk-reducing medications and surgeries
- Surgical or therapeutic decisions for patients diagnosed with cancer
- Informing family members to help them proactively manage hereditary cancer risk