Easy Genetic Testing for Everyone
Up to 85% of high-risk breast and ovarian cancer patients who have not had genetic testing say it’s only because it was never offered to them.1,2 Clinicians sometimes see testing as expensive, confusing, and cumbersome to build into practice. Let’s work together to change that.
NateraCore supports providers and their patients throughout the testing journey, including a suite of resources accessible anytime, anyplace. Patients receive personalized guidance and family history collection on the go, so that you can save precious appointment time for important conversations. Our financial access programs provide clear cost estimates and affordable testing options, so more patients can access testing without financial strain.
Support Every Step of The Way
- Patient brochures, videos, webinars, and online content
- Streamlined family and health history collection including NEVA
- Pre-test genetic information sessions
- Text EMPOWER to 636363 to learn more about hereditary cancer testing
- Paper or digital orders, placed in your system or our user-friendly NateraConnect portal
- Multiple mammography software system partnerships
- Compatible with all major EHR networks, to flag increased-risk patients and streamline digital orders and results delivery
- Patient-friendly sample collection options, including mobile phlebotomy and saliva kits
- Electronic results management in ordering systems
- Tyrer-Cuzick scores included on patient reports
- Interactive results delivery with NEVA, the Natera Educational Virtual Assistant
- Information sessions with Natera’s board-certified genetic counselors to help patients understand results
- Patient-friendly educational tools about genetics and cancer screening
- Support while you build your referral network for enhanced patient screening
Streamlined workflows for elevated experiences
Digital screening tools like Natera’s Educational Virtual Assistant
Connect your patients with board-certified genetic counselors to help them understand what to expect during genetic testing or to review results.
Empower™ results offer a single look at genetic findings, Tyrer-Cuzick score, and mammogram results, for a complete view of breast cancer risk.
NEVA for Empower™
Our Clinical Experts
Natera’s board-certified genetic counselors are available to support your patients with pre- and post-test genetic information sessions.* They can also help you provide guidance to patients with medically actionable results.
1Childers CP et al. National Estimates of Genetic Testing in Women With a History of Breast or Ovarian Cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2017;35(34):3800-3806. https://dx.doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2017.73.6314
2Boddy J. Women With Breast Cancer Miss Out On Recommended Genetic Testing. NPR. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/02/07/513783573/women-with-breast-cancer-miss-out-on-recommended-genetic-testing. Published February 7, 2017. Accessed September 8, 2022