In this episode of our Inside the ProActive Study Podcast, Dr. Matthew Cooper shares his insights on:
• Utilizing cfDNA alongside DSA and biopsies before implementing his dd-cfDNA surveillance protocol.
• Reducing biopsy usage by 75% and being a “better consumer of biopsies” through dd-cfDNA surveillance.
• Aligning his experience with the ProActive Interim Data finding of dd-cfDNA as “a leading indicator that something is wrong”.
• His actions when observing increases in dd-cfDNA levels prior to confirming rejection.
• Why the American Society of Transplant Surgeon recommends serial dd-cfDNA measurements in kidney transplant recipients.