FoundationOne®Tracker Billing and Access
Our commitment is to improve patient access to personalized and tumor-informed testing to help guide treatment decisions.
Natera accepts commercial and public insurances
FoundationOne Tracker Billing
- FoundationOne Tracker is covered by Medicare for monitoring of response to immune-checkpoint inhibitor (ICI) therapy for patients with any solid tumor.
- Natera is responsible for all aspects of FoundationOne Tracker billing
- Natera is committed to working with all patients to ensure that cost does not prevent them from getting FoundationOne Tracker testing
- For Medicare patients other non-covered indications will require an Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN)
- Natera offers patient resources, including the Compassionate Care financial assistance program for qualifying patients to support access to testing
Reach Out to Natera for Support with Coverage
- We welcome all insurance plans
- We will work with patients so that cost is not a barrier for testing
Compassionate Care Program
If a patient is uninsured or is concerned about their ability to pay for FoundationOne Tracker testing, please contact us.