Introducing: Natera’s Independent Medical Education (IME) Grants
Natera is committed to supporting independent events that facilitate education related to the awareness and utility of genetic testing for kidney disease, as well as the use of cell-free DNA biomarkers in transplant rejection surveillance.
Natera IME grants can support:
- Education at conferences
- Visiting professors
- Response to a request for proposal (RFP)
This year, Natera has allocated a maximum of $5,000 per event to support the proliferation of genetic and cell-free DNA education.
Guidelines for Evaluation
- Responsibility and control over the selection, content, faculty, educational methods, materials, and venue for an independent medical education event belongs solely to the organizers of the event. Natera will not provide any advice or guidance to the independent medical education provider regarding the content or faculty for any Independent Medical Education program.
- IME funding decisions will not take into account the current or potential customer status of the IME requestor.
- Natera requires that a fully-executed agreement, signed by the requesting IME Provider and Natera be completed prior to the commencement of the IME program.
- Natera’s sponsorship shall be acknowledged by the recipient
Funds cannot be used for:
- Entertainment expenses
- Non-faculty travel/lodging or honorariums