BESPOKE CRC trial design and patient qualification requirements
You may qualify if all of the following criteria apply
- You are a stage I, II, III or IV colorectal cancer patient.
- Your doctor selected you to receive the Signatera test as part of your routine care.
- You are eligible for post-operative systemic therapy
- You are able to tolerate blood draws from the arm.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
How is the Signatera test performed?
A one-time analysis of both blood and tissue determines your unique set of tumor mutations.
The test is custom-built and personalized for you
Signatera detects the presence or absence of cancer each time it is ordered as part of your routine follow-up blood tests.
With BESPOKE CRC, expect safety and simplicity.
- You will work with your doctor to set the schedule for blood draws, whether they are in clinic or at home.
- You will be asked to complete questionnaires throughout the two years of the study.
- You will work with your doctor to use Signatera test reports to help guide your care plan including, chemotherapy treatment and additional imaging scans.